3 Nov 2007

Illusions

Richard Bach has been one of my favourite writers for a couple of years....my first book I've read written by him, was "Jonathan Livingston Seagull"...That was a fantastic book..... I've read it about 3-4 times since the first time. I've also bought it a second time! This book...."The adventures of a Reluctant Messiah"....was my latest book I've finished reading. One chess player knew I was a fan of Bach and he recommended this book. It was a bit "different" than the other books I read by him...books like "One"...."A Bridge across forever"...."The gift of wings"..."There is no such place as faraway"...all books I've read...but I really enjoyed it too.
Follow this link to read more about Richard Bach.


Here is more reading about Richard Bach in Wikipedia...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nikita, allways good things with you here :)) Did you also see the film "Jonathan Livingston the Seagull"? Very poetic, strong, spiritual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claude! No, would like to see it though! But from the book, I can agree what you say!

    ReplyDelete