3 Oct 2007

Mags















I like to read magazines. It's always interesting to read the covers, even if you're not going to buy it, just to see what people are writing about. These covers are a few of my favourite magazines, but must add that I don't read Time magazine. I will read it if it's the only mag I have, e.g. on the flight to SA, my neighbour had one and I read it just to pass the time! What you see here, are mostly covers of South African magazines. I do like National Geographic, for their very interesting articles and glossy photographs, although I sometimes question their articles about countries, because I've read one about South Africa in one issue and it wasn't a very balanced written article, so I was asking myself, what about the other countries then!


No comments:

Post a Comment