13 Jul 2007

Mr SA 2007: Dieter Voight

Mr SA 2007's personal motto:

“No spoken word or written plea
can teach young hearts what men should be,
nor all the books on all the shelves,
but what the masters are themselves!”

Dieter VoigtMr. South Africa 2007
I lead a simple life:

I wake every day, Worship my God, Love my girlfriend, Inspire my class, Coach from my heart, Work my art, Build relationships, Create adventure, Smile on the beauty of life!A simple life, The Good Life!I believe that the answer for most of our countries problems lie in the hands and hearts of the youth. I am part of a new generation that can change the future in a positive way.I have been teaching for the last 5 years of my life, but know that I am destined to have a bigger influence over a broader spectrum of life. I have dreamt of becoming Mr. SA for some time and want to use it as a great platform to make positive change become a reality in this land. Our nation is in desperate need of worthy role models, tutors and mentors.

Follow this link to read more about this teacher....

http://www.ougat.co.za/winkel/index.php?option=com_mamblog&Itemid=175&task=show&action=view&id=164&Itemid=175

1 comment:

  1. nice pecs !! must have been to the gym today !!

    ReplyDelete