22 Aug 2007

Am I dumb or what!

I'm getting really frustrated and start thinking it's just me being daft! I tried for about an hour to do a search like it is described HERE

(slide down to about the middle of the page).

I clicked on "images"...then typed my search...e.g. "news &imgtype=face"...and it doesn't work...next I typed...."news&imgtype=face"....still doesn't work (where i closed the space between "news" and the next bit....so...can anyone please help this daft woman....i tried a different topic...e.g. "girls &imgtype=face"....still no results...so....why am i not getting it....! (btw...i didn't put in the converted commas)

"Search for Faces or News onlyGoogle Image now allows users to restrict search results to faces-related or news-related images. You can search for faces by adding &imgtype=face behind the search results URL and Google uses face detection technology to select only images that contain faces. If restricted to news related images, it will include only images posted to news sites like BBC or New York Times. Here is what you get if you search for "Google" but restricted to face-related images: see this site

No comments:

Post a Comment