20 Aug 2007

Red tailed boa


When arriving at the Blyde River Forever Aventura Resort- to take a break and have a kit-kat! we saw this Red tailed boa and I only wanted to take a picture of the guy holding it.... He then asked if I want to hold it! I'm not scared of snakes....I'm scared of spiders! Spiders are all over the place and you can't see them so easily! ....It was a bit funny, this very thick snake - having it all around your neck! This snake is a pet snake of the resort! I got a "reward" afterwards...an ice cream! (not from the resort!) One of my favourite flavours!

Virtual Mpumalanga ...worth taking a look at this site:

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous29.8.07

    sorry i was searching for images of pythons for my b

    i love chess and am sorry you don't have more partners

    which books do you have?

    anon

    ReplyDelete
  2. books? about snakes? chess?...what do you mean with "partners"

    ReplyDelete