21 Aug 2007

Guinea pig and diet

I'm on a diet! I have to lose weight! I think I put on about 10 kg during holiday! I don't want to get on the scale, it will surely break! I ate today: 1 pear, 1 banana, about 300 ml yogurt, about 8 glasses of water so far.....2 small muffins, baked with wholewheat....only with butter...NOT with honey too....the honey was put in the dough mixture....a small portion of fish....forel....and some greens....and I need to hoover the rest of the house tonight....for that little bit of exercise! haha....

We got another guinea pig.....a little baby, Penny. Now, Paint likes her....but at the moment she needs to get used to Penny. They are both female, so the chances for babies are zero....luckily!

I spent a lot of time on Brunel's site.....I need to spend more time there to go through all of those resources.

I got a site from one of the "in-laws" last week....Torrents...but there's another site to access first and then you find the Torrents link on it....to download applications.....

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous24.8.07

    Could you use my site to lose weight? I think it's useful for you.

    http://gogodiet.net/e/

    (so sorry for this promoting comment.)

    ReplyDelete