21 Aug 2007

School

This is Annette, Head of Department of the Junior Phase. She's a very caring person, will stretch herself to lengths to have something to eat for everybody for any reason! Always busy organising food-stuff for any simple occasion! Here, I caught her red handed with the scones! I arrived a bit earlier than I said....she's teaching grade 3's and I used to be her colleague teaching the other grade 3-class.
The staff room.....notice board .....and on the next photo, the table with cups ready...playtime is in a minute or two if the table looks like this! Always so neatly and tidy.....as I'm used to it.


And on this pic....Annette's grade 3's! They were busy writing a poem and were so quiet, concentrating on their work!

Children's work on display....and some still thinking what they want to write....

And the lovely people I used to teach with!!

Hmm......scones with strawberries and cream!! Yummy!!! Very different from when you get snacks in a UK staff room.....

On the next two photos, Rolo, my sister's dog, is trying to have a nap! He's still a pup of about 3 months.


1 comment:

  1. You eat all those scones , didnt you Kirsty ?? thats why your on a diet now !!!

    ReplyDelete