6 Sept 2007

Cleveland

Cleveland, Ohio, is where another chess player lives! I really do play people all over the world...link of the site is somewhere on my blog...Now, Earl of Norfolk...(his nickname only)....is the guy in the photo and if you play on the site,...you will meet him there....he's really a friendly guy, but when it comes to chess, he likes to slaughter me in every game and is constantly crushing me....and he's not taking in account that I'm a lady...no...chess is chess! no game at all...it's serious talking when you play chess...!! haha....
On this picture, you see Earl of Norfolk's wife, also a chess player...and I'm playing her as Beemishbeliever! She's here with her favourite Angel...Jaclyn Smith...and a good friend. She is on the left ....




On these other pics, you can see what it looks like in Cleveland...I almost thought I saw Pretoria when I looked at some the googled pictures...and property looks great there...think I should go and live there...quite cheap comparing to London!! Guess what...Earl says that this bike shop is just around the corner where he lives!! Eish...clever me!!! to google up a pic like that without knowing it was close to him....and the house looks like his neighbourhood's houses...twice clever!! LOL! Tomorrow...it's goint to be Texas...another chess player... I do play a lot Americans...but play people from Syria...Russia...Spain...even "down under"...not down under...South Africa...yes, a lot of them too....but down under...under...you know where...is UNDER...OZ!!

No comments:

Post a Comment