20 Sept 2007

Dad


On the chess site, Barry shared with me what his dad was like. I've asked him permission to blog it on my site, because it is really a special dad he'd had. Click on the image to see a larger view and to read about his altruistic dad. I think his dad's good deed made a huge impact on that man to change positively and to live a good life for the rest of his life...also, not only to live a good life, but to become a good father and husband...to his family. Dads are special people in children's lives, I think the most important person. A mum is "automatically" and she is always "there", but it is different with a dad. Dads do matter more! I believe that dads play a more unique role in any child's life, whether it's a girl/boy.
"What makes a dad..." was found here.Enjoy!







I find this quite amusing...

Besides the requirements of being a man,
A Dad is expected to have the endurance of a camel
The shrewdness of a fox, the patience of an elephant,
The industriousness of a beaver
and the cheeriness of a Robin

Interesting reading why Dads Matter.
More reading from the Good News Magazine of understanding.
Personally, I am a big supporter for the rights of fathers....I would climb the Big Ben with those people --if they need me ---to climb it again...to fight for their rights.....hahaha...I thought that they have had guts to do it and admired them for that! We all should strive for more rights for fathers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment