18 Sept 2007

Nicky



This is what Nicky looked like......she was a cat found at the nursery....It was a rainy day in Centurion...I wanted to get some plants for a big clay pot in my class...I walked into the nursery...and heard a cat meowing....I looked around...but saw nothing...there were tons of shelves, covered in hessian, with stuff on display....I starting looking under the hessian, near where I heard the cat...and there she was, still very young.....with a plate of milk....I couldn't resist stroking her and picked her up immediately....asking the man helping people with a wheelbarrow, who's it was..."Nobody's, " he replied..."Oh, my I have her!" I asked very excitedly...."Sure...I only fed her, because she came here, hungry....and nobody to look after her..." That day was my lucky day! I locked her in my car and ran back to get the plants...very excited. I got back to the car and there, very pleased with herself, she was waiting on the back seat...paws curled up infront of her, looking me very thankfully in the eyes through the window...when I got into the car, it was only a loud purrrr-purrrr...I could hear...

Nicky loved water! It was funny....I found her on a rainy day....and she loved water so much, she liked it if you poured it all over her...she will then look over her shoulder and just say..."purr-meow"...as she was asking for more...LOL!!

She was friends, big friends, with Lompie...the blue lilacpoint siamese! They were like kids...chasing one another and just being silly most of the times, making me laughing when they were like that!

Cat in the window

What do you see?
Cloud, wind, birds,a bird in a tree.

The daffodils shiveringin the February breeze,
A puddle in the roadbeginning to freeze.

Snow on the wind
Dusk in a cloud.
Leaves in a frenzy,
The bird's head cowed.
Winter - though the sun shines.
Blizzard, and the north wind's whine.

~~~Brian Morse


No comments:

Post a Comment