17 Sept 2007

Mingles



Whoops! I got this today!! This is a must! Mingles is a chocolate injection! Mingles is so soothing....it plays with your mind.....! And...be warned...you will definitely get addicted ...it's not what the name says...you don't wanna "mingle"...meaning you don't wanna share...you want everything just for yourself...ok, I will share...have some...stare at these, motionless......they will get real! ...the secret is...stare long enough...feel it....dream about it...of course if you can dream someting....you can achieve it!! so...start dreaming about mingles...they are sooooooooooo good! Hey...Bendicks ...I'm advertising your chocolates...so....I need more...from you, but FREE!! I will send you this link....and you better send me some.....!!
I also got on my bike today....first time in about 2 weeks...I really should go more...it was really cold outside...but I didn't care, put my bodywarmer on....It was actually refreshing...despite the miserable weather....the batteries of my camera was flat! I wasn't pleased with myself when I discovered it...I could have taken stunning pictures...the park was quiet...only about 4 other cyclists...was really good, I pushed myself to the edge, was quite exhausted when I got back home...then I read Andrew's blog (4th Avenues- link at the bottom of my site) and he was on his bike too...well done Andrew! Keep going! Shall we have a "competition" to see how many times we can get on our bikes...
Let's see what Bendicks say...I've contacted them on their website...let's hope for more....! Read the Bendicksstory here.
This is just to say
I've just eaten
ALL the mingles
in the box
behind the TV
and which you don't like
because of the wooden smell
Forgive me
they tasted so creamy
and I felt so pampered
and rotten spoiled!
~~~nikita

No comments:

Post a Comment