22 Sept 2007

YUCK!








This slug is from my garden here...!! and....these slugs are one word...yucky!! Yes! They are yucky! And don't expect me to touch these makulu (HUGE) sized slimy mini-beasts! I don't know how God could create them and think we should love them...wonder if they have souls....I believe creatures go to heaven too...but slugs! I don't know...ask my pastor ...he agrees with me...haha
Here's a link to read more about slugs....SLUGS...different slugs...according to this link, the slug on my photo is a "Great Grey" slug...I don't think he's great...I would rather say he is a yucky grey slug!




This is a pic from an advert on Yahoo to get people to go to the countryside...and enjoy the countryside...but I don't know...with these two people looking like this...you will not get me there...yes, show me a little calf/foal/piglets...but the real pictures.....and I will go....hmmmm...you might feel different about it....so Virgin: ...do you survey about advertisements and think how some people might think....

No comments:

Post a Comment