5 Sept 2007

Great pics!


I'm still sorting my holiday pictures...thousands of them!! So...be patient and don't miss out....and if you haven't noticed...I do like purple...my bike is purple-pinkish...it's on my blog...find it...I do like green too...my eyes are green, I think that's why...hahaha....and sunflower-orange...because that's the colour in sunsets and I'm in love with sunsets...
You will notice that I like to take pictures of mountains, trees, sunsets, and then anything nature-ish. But, I'm still practising with my camera...have it almost a year...the digital one...my Chinon something something is packed away ages ago...and the video-camera is just not what I want..I actually want a better camera as the one I have...so btw...my camera is also somewhere on my blog...blogged it a few days ago, if you're interested...
The first picture here was sent to National Geographic!! Just for fun! I really annoyed these hardworking ants...just to get them out for the picture!! They did come out themselves too, but was a bit shy...the following day the nest was completely done...I really tried to take a close-up to experiment with close-ups...I'm still not good...but.. Click on the pictures to see a larger and better view, especially the ants picture...
Gee, I do like red! Red for clothes...I've got loads of red clothes...too many I think..anyway..I'm really proud of the sunset pics here...thought that was good...if you don't think so...go away! :)) I like the pink-ish colour in it! And...the branches of the tree!! Hey...my pictures are all copy-right...protected!!






Butterflies of South Africaenjoy!






All of these pictures were taken at the "Game Reserve" where we stayed...next door to the Swadini Forever Resort!! It was a fantastic three days!! Too short!

No comments:

Post a Comment