3 Sep 2007

Pap ...recipe

Cornmeal also in the UK called Polenta read more on the BBC Food website . The cornmeal can be bought from any South African shop in any country outside South Africa. In the UK there are a couple of shops....if you do a search...you will come across loads of them all over the world..from America to Holland...to Australia...
Ok, now the "how" of the Pap in the microwave....

Please click HERE for a recipe of how to make "pap".

No comments:

Post a Comment